ABAX6U - Vehicles
ABAX USB-C GPS tracker
The ABAX6U IoT Gateway is ideal for temporarily monitoring of all types of vehicles, vans, heavy equipment and high-value mobile assets. The portable GPS tracker is the most easy to use, temporary tracking device to ensure improved operating efficiency, and asset recovery.
The ABAX6U can be used either for mileage claim or as a hub tracking all your tools with ABAX MINI2
ABAX6U technical specification:
- Dimension: 32x56x15.5mm
- Weight: 26g
- Operating temperature: (-20°C to +60°C)
- Supply voltage 5V/ 1A USB C to USB A
- Sensors: Gyro, GNSS and accelerometer
- GPS and GSM positioning
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy to swap between vehicles
GPS and GSM signal strength
GPS and GSM signals are impaired by metal. Therefore the unit should not be installed in a position where the metallic body of the vehicle can interfere with signal strength.
Advanced positioning system simultaneously reads from multiple, independent satellite systems including GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou and global navigation satellite systems.
The installation could not been easier. Plug the unit into a USB input on your car dash or use the 12V adapter in your power socket, and you are ready to track every mile.
- Easy to get started, simply plug & play with the ABAX6U.
- Find a suitable USB charger.
- If there is no USB port within your car, use the standard12V adapter provided.
- Use the cable provided in the box. The unit is not type approved and the warranty will not be valid with the use of a different cable.
- The tracker is wireless but we recommend to keep the unit connected to 12V power to ensure you track all of your trips.
- The unit comes with 50% battery
- The unit is charging when plugged into the USB-port or 12V adapter
- Charging time is 2 hours from 0-100%
- We recommend to keep your USB6U connected at all times to fully ensure tracking and charging
- The battery capacity is 200 mAh/740 mWh