ABAX6U - Portable USB tracking for machines and equipment
ABAX USB-C GPS tracker
The ABAX6U IoT Gateway is ideal for temporarily monitoring of all types of vehicles, vans, heavy equipment and high-value mobile assets and is designed for rapid return of investment. It is part of ABAX IoT global network that combines asset tracking, fleet management, and compliance solutions in a single platform.
The ABAX6U can be used either for mileage claim or as a hub tracking all your tools with ABAX MINI2
Use the ABAX6U as a hub to gain control over your asset pool inventory and recover lost assets.
ABAX6U technical specification:
- Dimension: 32x56x15.5mm
- Weight: 26 g
- Operating temperature: (-20°C to +60°C)
- Supply voltage 5V/ 1A USB C to USB A
- Sensors: Gyro, GNSS and accelerometer
- GPS and GSM positioning
- Lifetime warranty
- Tracks you powered assets
GPS and GSM signal strength
GPS and GSM signals are impaired by metal. Therefore the unit should not be installed in a position where the metallic body of the vehicle can interfere with signal strength.
Advanced positioning system simultaneously reads from multiple independent satellite systems including GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BeiDou global navigation satellite systems.
The installation could not been easier. Plug the unit into a USB input on your car dash or use the 12V adapter in your power socket, and you are ready to track all your assets.
- Find a available USB port or 12V plug in your machine or equipment, if to be used in a warehouse or barracks then find a suitable USB charger.
- Use the cable provided in the box. The unit is not type approved and the warranty will not be valid with the use of a different cable.
- The ABAX6U is plug&play it comes with approximately 50% battery time so ready to go, be aware that the unit tracks only when connected to an active USB port or 12V plug.